Apple 'Stuffed' Teriyaki Burgers
A surprisingly tasty burger. Tastes great as is, or serve on a bed of lettuce.
- 1 lb. ground chicken breast
- 2 cups stove top stuffing for chicken
- ¼ cup Tree Top 100% Apple Juice
- 1 Granny Smith Apple shredded
- 8 slices pineapple
- 4 whole wheat buns
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- In a large bowl combine chicken breast, stuffing mix, apple juice, teriyaki sauce and chopped apple. Divide the mixture into 4 patties and grill until no longer pink; about 4 minutes on each side. Place pineapple slices on the grill after turning the burgers. Turning pineapple after about 2 minutes will provide some nice grill marks. Top grilled patties with cheese and serve on buns with the grilled pineapple and condiments of your choice.
Garnish with condiments of your choice: lettuce, tomato, mayo, teriyaki sauce.