Forest Fruit Smoothie
A fruity concoction, for a refreshing morning drink.
- 1 cup Tree Top Orange Juice
- 1 cup Tree Top 100% Apple Juice
- 1 banana sliced and frozen
- 3 cups frozen "forest" fruits (blueberries blackberries, raspberries)
- Pour the orange juice and apple juice into a blender; add banana and half of the forest fruits and process until smooth. Add remaining forest fruits and process until smooth. Pour mixture into 2 large or 4 small glasses and garnish with a fresh strawberry slice. Serve immediately.
A perfect refresher.