Glazed Strawberry Pie
A wonderful treat served with ice cream.
- ½ cup strawberries hulled
- Water as needed
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 ½ cups (12 oz) Tree Top Frozen Concentrate Apple Juice thawed
- Dash nutmeg
- 2 ½ cups strawberries hulled
- One 8-inch graham cracker crust pie shell baked
- 1 cup whipping cream stiffly whipped
- Crush ½ cup of strawberries and add enough water to make ¾ cup. Add cornstarch and apple juice concentrate and cook over medium high heat until thick, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add nutmeg. Place remaining berries in pie shell and cover with cooked mixture. Chill for at least 2 hours.
Before serving, spread whipping cream over pie.