Strawberry Banana Smoothie Ice Pop
A deliciously sweet frozen treat! Like its smoothie cousin, this tastes so good you'll forget it's healthy.
- 1 cup Tree Top Apple Juice
- 1 pint strawberries hulled, sliced and frozen
- 1 banana sliced and frozen
- 1 apple peeled, cored, sliced and frozen
- 6 oz vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Put all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Pour into ice pop forms or paper cups, place ice pop sticks in center and freeze inverted for about 3 hours or until solid.
Keep frozen until ready to serve.