DOING GOOD BECAUSE PEOPLE AND COMMUNITIES MATTER
Tree Top is committed to doing what we can to make a positive difference by volunteering and by donating our products and offering our financial support to qualifying charitable organizations. We support qualified organizations serving youth, education, and those considered integral to improving the overall quality of life in the communities in which our employees and growers reside and work.
Founded to reduce food waste and provide ongoing profits to local growers, Tree Top’s sustainability efforts have always been more than a buzzword.
A formal sustainability program was established more than a decade ago to reduce our impact on the environment. Tree Top has established goals and we track and report our energy, water and carbon emissions. It’s not easy work but it’s important which is why we continue to share our results each year in our Corporate Social Responsibility Report.
SEEKING A DONATION FOR A QUALIFIED CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION?
Please carefully review these guidelines before submitting a request for support:
1) Support is primarily contained within central and southeastern Washington State where the majority of Tree Top growers and employees reside.
2) Support is primarily provided to charitable 501c(3) organizations with a youth-based focus and educational institutions. Organizations considered integral to the quality of life within a community may also be considered.
3) Support is NOT provided to individuals, and individual teams, a troop, a student trip, or to a school’s sports, poster, or yearbook as there are simply too many requests to make a fair allocation.
4) Support is NOT provided to political, controversial, or religious organizations. A program operated by a religious organization to assist those less fortunate or benefitting the greater community may be considered.
5) Support is generally limited to one program or event/year by any single organization.