Tree Top provides job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced workplace. We value the unique set of experiences, perspectives and background that each person brings to our business. We are looking for talented and energetic individuals who want to join our team and join our vision of being the first choice fruit-based company.
At Tree Top, we produce world famous Tree Top brand juices and the widest range of processed fruit products of superior quality. Headquartered in the rural community of Selah, Washington, in the heart of Washington’s apple country, we have held true to our small town heritage of care, craftsmanship, and quality since 1960. We are an agricultural cooperative owned by almost 1,000 apple and pear growers in the Northwestern United States.
With the acquisition of Northwest Naturals, a wholly-owned subsidiary, and the Sabroso Company, the Co-op owns and operates eight production facilities throughout the West in close proximity to the fruit of our growers. Our plants are located in Selah, Prosser and Wenatchee, Washington; Medford and Woodburn, Oregon; and Oxnard, California.
From medical plans to savings plans, Tree Top covers or shares the cost with you for many benefits* including:
• Medical plans, including prescription drug coverage
• Dental plan
• Vision plan
• Flexible spending accounts
• Short-term and long-term disability
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off / Holidays
• 401(k) savings plan for retirement
• Tuition reimbursement
• Training and Development
• Microsoft Home Use
• Verizon Discount
If you’re thinking about a career at Tree Top, we want you to have the information you need to make an informed decision. Here, you’ll find a library of materials that outline our organization, our recruitment process, and what we have to offer.
View our recruitment process so you know what to expect.
- Roadmap for Recruitment (PDF)
* These benefits are available to eligible Tree Top employees. Benefits are reviewed on an ongoing basis and may be subject to change. Some of our employees are members of bargaining units. In such cases, the benefits provided are mutually agreed to between Tree Top and the bargaining unit.