Apple Cooler Smoothie Ice Pop
A non-dairy summery treat. If you like the Apple Cooler smoothie, try this frozen alternative.
- 1 cup red apples peeled and coarsely chopped
- ½ cup Tree Top Orange Juice
- ½ cup Tree Top 100% Apple Juice
- ⅓ Generous cup strawberries hulled
- Sugar to taste
- Put the apples, strawberries, apple juice and orange juice into a blender and process until smooth. Sweeten to taste. Pour mixture into ice pop forms or paper cups, insert ice pop sticks, and freeze inverted for about 3 hours (or until hardened.) Remove from forms or paper cups before serving.
Keep frozen until ready to serve.