- 1 double crust pie dough recipe
- 4 cups pitted cherries
- 3 tablespoons quick cooking tapioca
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup (8 oz) Tree Top Frozen Concentrate Apple Juice thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- Roll out ½ of pie dough and line a 9-inch pie pan. Prick the bottom part of the crust. Combine cherries, tapioca, cornstarch, apple juice concentrate and melted butter in a large bowl, mix well. Pour into uncooked pie crust. Roll out remaining ½ of pie dough and cover pie. Make 4 slits in the top. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes, reduce heat and bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until golden brown.