DIY Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cups
These easy baked oatmeal cups are great for breakfast, snacks or even desert.
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup plain unsweetened yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup Tree Top Cinnamon Apple Sauce
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, yogurt, milk, cinnamon, and salt. Divide oats between 4 half-pint jars, top with a layer of apple sauce, and screw a lid on each jar. Refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- In the morning, lay out a variety of oatmeal toppings, such as the suggestions listed above. Kids can choose how to “dress up” their own oatmeal!
OPTIONAL TOPPING IDEAS — Raisins, dried cranberries or other dried fruit. Walnuts, almonds or other nuts. Chopped apples, fresh berries, sliced bananas, or other fresh fruit. Honey, jam, or maple syrup.