Raspberry Layered Bars
This will be one of your favorite deserts.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- ⅔ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup Tree Top Apple Sauce
- 1 egg white
- 1-10 ounce jar red-raspberry spread or spread of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9" x 12" baking pan with non-stick spray. In bowl stir together flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and baking soda. Stir in walnuts. In small bowl, beat together apple sauce and egg white with fork. Add apple sauce mixture to oat mixture, mix with fork (mixture will be sticky). Set aside 1 cup of mixture for topping. Press remaining amount in pan to form a crust. Spread preserves on top. Drop small spoonfuls of reserved mixture over the top. Bake 25-30 minutes or until brown.
Cool completely and cut into bars.